top of page


Sometimes people need help navigating social care and health related issues, and support from your GP or local authority may not be focused enough to solve the issue at hand. We can assist in a number of ways. Examples include:

- Applying for Lasting Power of Attorney or Deputyship.

- Assessment of needs.

- Finding the care home, or other change of accommodation that's right for you.
- Help selecting and employing individuals or agencies to support you in your own home.

- Managing issues that can arise with care already being provided.
- Securing Continuing Healthcare Funding for your care home or community support.
- Advocating for you or your loved one in meetings, or when making funding applications.

Please get in touch for a free, no obligation discussion about your particular requirements.

bottom of page